About Me

My photo

I am Kathleen Cruz, and you can call me Kat. I’m from Bataan, Philippines I’m a happy person even though I have a cerebral palsy, yet I’m normal like even though I cannot walk and I cannot move my hands easily. But I know we can be friends.

I have a cerebral palsy since birth. When my mother gave birth at 7th month of her pregnancy. I was lacking in oxygen and that’s why I got a scar in my vein. 
My hobbies are surfing the net, drawing using my feet, watching TV, writing stories, poems, and talking to my friends. 

My dream is to become a writer someday, and to have my own book. I hope one day my dreams will granted.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stop The Foolishness (Poem

You may me seeing smiling
Or you may me seeing laughing
But my heart is crying
I just want to pretend that I’m happy

I’m such a fool thinking of you
Hoping and dreaming that you’ll be mine
That you’ll can be my prince
Now I will stop this foolishness

Now the dream is over
I’ll stop the pain in my heart
I will wake up to this bad dream
And wake up to reality.

No comments: